Friday 8 July 2011

Welcome to my Odd Thoughts

Welcome one and all (no, not you Dave) to my second blog.

My first blog, Being Dad, is a slightly more focused blog on the subject of, . . . well, being a Dad.  Please do pay it a visit as it may not be quite what you expect.

This blog, however, will be a much more casual and, dare I say, random view of the world through my eyes, ears . . . . and other senses.

Some of the comments and views will certainly be 'off-the-wall', . . . . in fact so far off-the-wall that there are no urban developments in sight.  So, you have been warned.


Please send in comments.  As my good friend Dana can testify, I derive some of my best spontaneous comments and observations from stuff other people say or write.  So don't be shy.

The only thing I ask is that there is no strong profanity on this blog.  Profanities can be euphemistically referred to or re-termed: for instance, "bo11ocks", "ass" and "to55er" would be  acceptable, as is "lady-garden" or "discreet massager", but please refrain from any four letter foulness.

BTW, that avatar looks nothing like me, but until I can find a suitable picture of Mr Potato-head or Yûnosuke Itô (actor in Sanjuro) it'll have to do.

TTFN and RYL

Neil.

No comments:

Post a Comment